Under the approval of Ministry of Education (MoE), one of the Metropolitan Municipalities of Turkey has carried out a grant programme of 27.109 education tablets. Main requirements can be summarized as providing secured and flexible education tablet solution set to schools and to be able to control remotely devices if necessary via mobile services platform.
• Casper VIA T41 Android Tablets with Intel Baytrail processor (27.109 tablets)
• ArCloud IoT Platform
• Modiverse Mobile Services Package Solution
• KuuKla Parental Control Application
• Modiverse-Mode application (Client app for the tablets to communicate with cloud platform)
• Anti-theft solution: Remote lock and location detection functions, remote deactivation of the device in case of lost/stolen Device activation solution
• Parental control software
• Management of mobile devices remotely if requested via mobile device management application
• Device inventory tracking
In this project, Casper and ARDICTECH provided an education sector tablet solution to meet the tender requirements. ARDICTECH Modiverse Package GUI has been customized to enable Casper Support Center users to manage only the requirements above. All these tablets have been distributed to end users of 289 schools in 12 districts and been used in the classes and at home successfully.
Added Value of the Implemented Solutions
• Ready-to-use teacher/student tablets (all settings and updates are managed remotely)
• Customized Admin Panel GUI, which provides only the requested functionalities
Request an in-depth run-through of our software and get a greater understanding of how it will serve your needs.